Send emails later by scheduling them on your calendarhttps://lukeko.com/10/send-emails-later-by-scheduling-them-on-your-calendar 0
Need to delay sending emails but want to write them now and sent automatically in the future? Here's how I do it on a MacBook. It works great and it's free
- Open Automator > "New Document" > "Calendar Alarm"
- File > Save and select on calendar when you want to send the email
- Go back to Automator and Drag "Library" > "Mail" > "New Mail Message" to the workflow window on the right
- Compose your email
- Drag "Library" > "Mail" > "Send Outgoing Messages" to the workflow window
- File > Save and go live your life while your emails are sent automatically