Create an LLC in Californiahttps://lukeko.com/16/create-an-llc-in-california 0
This is what it costs to have an LLC in California:
- One time registration fee: $70
- Statement of information: $20 (every two years)
- Annual franchise tax: $800 (every year)
- Check that your name is available here
- An LLC is formed in California by filing Articles of Organization with the California Secretary of State and paying a $70 filing fee. Within 90 days of filing the Articles of Organization, the LLC must file a Statement of Information and pay a $20 fee. Thereafter file every two years based on this schedule
- California LLC tax is $800 payment to the Franchise Tax Board (California’s version of the IRS) due. The first payment is due on the 15th day of the 4th month (i.e. 3.5 months after registering the LLC) and thereafter it is due on 15 April every year. Pay here
- The California LLC fee is an amount owed with California gross receipts of $250,000 or more. This LLC fee is in addition to the LLC tax
- California gross receipts below $250,000: your LLC fee is $0.
- California gross receipts between $250,000 – $499,000: your LLC fee is $900.
- California gross receipts between $500,000 – $999,999: your LLC fee is $2,500.
- California gross receipts between $1,000,000 – $4,999,999: your LLC fee is $6,000.
- California gross receipts above $4,999,999: your LLC fee is $11,790.